ECU Remapping Swansea
Elite Ecu’s are experts at ECU remapping to help car owners and fleet owners to save fuel by improving the engine efficiency. Professional custom remapping also increases the horse power of the engine. We remap cars, vans, 4x4s, trucks, tractors and motorcycles. Petrol or diesel engine tuning, turbo or non-turbo vehicles can all be successfully remapped with no ill effects to the vehicle, all engine safety settings are retained in the remap. Guaranteed fuel savings on all turbo diesel engined vehicles, our diesel tuning is that successful.
We are based near Swansea and we provide a mobile remapping service covering all South Wales including Neath, Port Talbot & Swansea.
10 Reasons To Choose Elite ECUs
- Top quality custom-made remaps – specifically made to get the best from your vehicle.
- 14 day money back option if there is a problem with our work, the remap can be reversed back to the original standard settings.
- Professional, reliable service by trained and experienced technician.
- Elite ECUs is part of a national remapping network.
- Lifetime software warranty on all our remaps.
- Competitive prices
- Suitable for most vehicles including cars, vans, 4×4, bikes and trucks.
- Suitable for diesel and petrol engines turbo and non turbo
- Mobile service (at your home or place of work) or you can visit our facilities near Neath, Swansea.
- Out of hours & weekend service available by arrangement.
- Three levels of tuning to suit your needs – Economy (focus on fuel saving), Stage 1 (a blend of power and economy), Full Power Tune (to suit modified vehicles)
Special Fleet Offer – Try Our Vehicle Remapping on One Car or Truck for Free!
We offer a free 30 day trial of our custom vehicle remapping service for fleet owners. Our remapping service is popular with taxis, delivery companies, haulage firms, sales fleets and public sector organisations. It is an ideal way for you to see the clear benefits of using remapping with no obligation, no risk and at no cost , for 30 days, try our one of our remaps for yourself. what have you got to lose?